Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for Hawaiian Honeymoon

In less than two weeks time, I will be basking on the beach with my husband taking our very belated, but much deserved, honeymoon in Hawaii.

I want to post all about this trip when we get back, but here are some awesome things that we are planning on doing while we are down there:

·         Waikiki:
o   Visiting the Dole Plantation and getting lost in the pineapple maze
o   Submarine Tour
o   Sunset Boat Cruise Dinner
·         Maui
o   Road to Hana
o   Resort / Snorkeling / Beaching It!
·         Kauai
o   Waterfall/Kayak Adventure
o   Kauai Luau
o   Horseback Ride/Hike to another waterfall
o   Beaching it/Getting lost

I have never been to Hawaii before, so needless to say, I am very excited about it.  I will be sure to post a lot of awesome pictures and some ramblings when I get back!

9 comments:

  1. I don't suppose I really need to say how jealous I am! I won't be going anywhere quite so glamorous for my honeymoon.
    I hope you have a great time and manage to get done all you need to before you go.
    I look forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did a lot of saving for this - and we asked for cash for our wedding, so we were able to make it work :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds so amazing. Yeah, I admit it, I'm a teeny bit jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I hope it turns out awesome! I had everything booked back in October!

      Delete
  3. Awwww, so fun and exciting for you! Especially since you've never been there. I LOVE Hawaii. I lived there for two years, and it's where I met my husband (we also got married there and had our honeymoon.) So Hawaii has a special place in my heart. :) <3 Enjoy and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Any recommendations for good food in Waikiki ;) We're only staying there for two days, but we still got to eat!

      Delete
  4. Have a blast! I've never been but would love to go.


    My A-Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll let you know if I find anything awesome that is a "must do" while I'm there - and maybe you can plan a future trip with that in mind! ;)

      Delete
  5. Checking in from the A to Z Challenge. Congratulations on your marriage and have fun in Hawaii. I've visited the Dole Plantation before- that was fun. Another place I visited that's not on your list is the Polynesian Cultural Center- you can start off from Waikiki to get there.

    ReplyDelete